Monday 24 May 2010

My wardrobe favourites.

"A mixture between Serena van der Woodsen, Audrina Patridge and Blair Waldorf." That´s how one of my closest friends describes my personal style. He was also the one who inspired me to write this post.
***
I´m going to give you a little peek into my closet by showing you some of my favourite garments.
My favourite kind of jeans or trousers in general are either straight cuts or skinny fits since they perfectly go with both highheels and flat shoes.





The skinny jeans pictured above are my favourite ones at the moment. They´re by EDC (Esprit) and as you can see on the second picture they have a little zipper detail which I absolutely adore.
***


Here are a few pictures of the shirts/tops that I usually pair with my EDC skinny jeans.

A lovely top by Bench that has an eyecatching print on the front.
*




I´ve last worn this blouse about a week ago when I went out for dinner with a couple of friends. I think it looks sophisticated but yet still very casual.
*




One of my favourite everyday tshirts by Esprit. I love the colour and the studded shoulders.
*


A very flattering top which is tighter around the bust but looser around the tummy.
*
Here´s one of my dresses. My friend actually named it the "Blair Waldorf dress".



*
Another favourit garment of mine are fitted blazers. They pretty much make any outfit look more elegant.





*

And last but not least my favourite shoes and bags.























*
I hope you enjoyed this post. I´m planning to do my next one on accessories. xMK

No comments:

Post a Comment