Saturday 22 May 2010

What´s in my bag?

This is my very first blog and I´ve decided to give you a little peek into the contents of my bag. The bag I´m currently using is by Suzy Smith. I bought it a week ago in TKMaxx for 16,99 GBP instead of 80GBP. (Sorry about the mess in the background)





My favourite handlotion is from Dove pro age since it gives my skin the right amount of moisture without leaving them greasy.
The little quilted patent pouch contains some of my daily essentials such as mascara, powder, lipgloss, a travelsized toothbrush and toothpaste, handsanitizing wipes, painkillers and plasters.
My nails tend to break quite easily, that´s why I carry a portable manicure set with me which I purchased from the Body shop during their sale in January for 4 GBP. It contains a nailfile, nailclippers, little scissors and a cuticle remover.
I always carry some sort of fragrance with me, which at the moment happens to be Victorias Secret love spell.



Other items that you can find in my handbag are my cellphone, a diary, a set of homekeys, a pair of sunglasses, my wallet and my Nintendo DSi. I also tend to carry my MP3 Player and a book with me (not pictured). The book I´m currently reading is Jane Austen´s Emma.






I hope you enjoyed my first post. My next one will be about skin products I´ve tested, so stay tuned. xMK

No comments:

Post a Comment