Sunday 23 May 2010

Skincare

Over the years I´ve tested loads of skincare products. Some of them were effective but most of them weren´t.
I´ve got oily acneprone skin and keeping my skin pimple and shine-free has always been a constant battle.
About three months ago I started using Cliniques Anti Blemish products and I must say that I´m more than pleased with the results.
I read an article titled "Good vibrations" in Elle (US) magazines April issue which focussed on the benefits of vibrating beauty tools such as the Clarisonic skin care brush, Neutrogenas Wave power cleanser and so forth. According to Anne Chapas (MD, NY dermatologist), vibration enhances circulation and gets the blood under the dermis flowing. It also enables molecules in serums and mosturizers to penetrate the skin more efficiently.
When it comes to cleaning, the vibration helps move your skin and dislodge dirt without irritating it says Robb Akridge (PhD).

After reading the article I went to town and bought Neutrogenas Pure Glow microdermabrasion system.



Instead of putting the peeling cream onto the sponge applicator I use Cliniques liquid facial soap for oily skin.




I use it every evening for about 3-5 minutes and afterwards apply the Anti Blemish Clearing lotion and moisturizer.





Twice a week I use Cliniques pore minimizer mask.


4 comments:

  1. how much is the Neutrogenas Pure Glow microdermabrasion system?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was on sale for 5GBP when I got it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dead Sea Mud Soap - This is the best what I ever meet for my skin.

    Here is the description:
    Enriched with Olive Oil & Lavender Oil - All Natural

    With its deep cleansing action, this soap contains a unique combination of Dead Sea mud & minerals that have been specially formulated for the treatment of acne, blackheads & other skin disorders.

    This soap will effectively remove impurities, bacteria & excess oils and will actively prevent the formation of blackheads.

    Recommended for oily & problematic skin.

    you can buy the soap just in the internet shop www.swisabeauty.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite product to date in the Vitamin C range. I absolutely like the texture of this exfoliator. Its so great but absolutely does the job with no bloom or affliction afterwards. My skin acquainted aces afterwards, super smooth and soft.

    microdermabrasion

    ReplyDelete